Aptitudes

There will be many aptitudes that I plan to bring to my classroom some instinitive skills and others that I have recently acquired. It wasn't until recently that I learned many ways to communicate with other learners in distant places. I plan to take all of this knowledge and pass it to the different generations that I teach. I want to teach the students in a fashion that they are familar with. Blogging is a skill that I, myself, am still learning to navigate. I am sure that it will be a fun process that I will go through with my students.

A Bit About Me

My name is Stacy Fox and I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama and I am planning on being a teacher. I have chosen this field because I would like to make a difference it the lives of children and I believe that the education system needs change. I am not one for traditional styles or philosophies. I believe that children learn best in an environment that challenges them. In addition to this, I feel that all children are capable and all children can learn, just in different ways.