Approaches

As previously stated, I will take an unconventional approach to teaching. I would like my students to learn in the way that they learn best. All students are different and they have different learning styles, and I will cater to all of them. I understand that this means having to take different approaches to the same standard. I want my students to see that they are smart, but they have to learn how they are smart. I want to get my students up and get them involved and I also want them to always have access the information I present them with.

A Bit About Me

My name is Stacy Fox and I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama and I am planning on being a teacher. I have chosen this field because I would like to make a difference it the lives of children and I believe that the education system needs change. I am not one for traditional styles or philosophies. I believe that children learn best in an environment that challenges them. In addition to this, I feel that all children are capable and all children can learn, just in different ways.