Tools

It is important to provide the students will all of the tools that they will need to succeed. I will insure that they have plenty of references and research tools when presented with an assignment. One of the biggest tools I can give my students is the internet. Information is everywhere and endless on the internet. The students will be allowed to explore and find all of the information they need. Voicethread, Timetoast, iTunes, Google Docs, Blogger, Twitter, and Delicous are all examples of tools that I will teach my students to use and give them access to.

A Bit About Me

My name is Stacy Fox and I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama and I am planning on being a teacher. I have chosen this field because I would like to make a difference it the lives of children and I believe that the education system needs change. I am not one for traditional styles or philosophies. I believe that children learn best in an environment that challenges them. In addition to this, I feel that all children are capable and all children can learn, just in different ways.