Technology Usage

Technology will be one of the main tools that I will use in my classroom, however it won't be the only tool. I think that technology is an excellent way to enhance the students learning but I don't think it is a good way to be solely dependent on one teaching method. I will integrate technology in my classroom on a daily basis. I will use it to display my student's work, interact with other classrooms, and to give my students access to learning at all times.

A Bit About Me

My name is Stacy Fox and I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama and I am planning on being a teacher. I have chosen this field because I would like to make a difference it the lives of children and I believe that the education system needs change. I am not one for traditional styles or philosophies. I believe that children learn best in an environment that challenges them. In addition to this, I feel that all children are capable and all children can learn, just in different ways.